Why Apply for a Dutch Search Year Visa?
- If your student visa (Tier 4) is running out, working in Holland is a good option because they provide a Dutch Search Year visa, which gives you 1 year to live and find a job there.
- It does not take much to be eligible to apply. As long as you have studied or are studying a Masters or PhD and have graduated less than 3 years ago at a Top 200 University or in the Top 200 for your academic subject, you are qualified! Just make sure you have not held a Dutch Search Year Visa before.
- The success rate in securing the Dutch Search Year Visa is 70%.
- You can become a full-time Dutch citizen in 5 years and work anywhere in the EU.
- Working in Holland offers unlimited visas with flexibility and any kind of work permitted.
- Holland is has a booming economy with countless opportunities in multinational companies.