Today, there are dozens of career coaching companies with the one purpose of helping international students. We think this is a great thing. However what sets us apart is simple:
- Our unique online platform. Recently updated, we deliver cutting edge technology to help unify the application process and put everything at your fingertips, see more here.
- 6 Steps to success. Using our 6 Steps is the most efficient way to reach job success, so simple yet built on years of success and experience, watch our new video here.
- Proven results. With over 1,000 successful clients in the past 8 years, we do more than promise results. We deliver. Check out over 70 video success stories here.
Come and meet us
Date& Time: 13th September, Wednesday 14:00-15:00 （UK Time）
Length: Seminar 60mins （45mins Seminar+15mins Q&A/Networking）
Address: 4 Bloomsbury Square, London, WC1A 2RP
- An introduction to the UK Job Market 2017/18
- Identifying the best roles and industries for you
- How to get started with your application and what to do next
- Introduction to Visas and the Biggest Tier 2 Sponsors in the UK
- What you need to do now to get hired
Who should come?
- Pre-Sessional of language course students New Master or Bachelor
- Final Year Students
What you get
- A clear outline of the UK job market, best industries, roles and an understanding of the UK Visa system
- A timeline of what jobs to apply for and when
- A headstart of other students starting their course in September
- A free 1-1 Consultation with an experienced Career Consultant to identify the best roles and industries for you
Only 5 places left, click below to book now.